- On a good-sunny, a***ole free drivers on the road day, it takes me about 25 minutes to get to work. On a good-sunny day, with a***ole drivers on the road and traffic it takes me about 50 minutes to get to work. This last one was my commute most of last week.
- In 2 months, I am going to be 29 years old. Twenty nine. 2-9. Two-nine. Almost three decades old. Does that mean I’ll have to do the following?
• Buy a house.
• Finally listen to my mom and marry and have children ASAP. (Well, this one is not going to happen anytime soon. After watching all those Disney cartoons when I was little, I’ve waited patiently for years for my prince charming to find his way off that white horse and onto my door step. I need a full refund on all those ball gown purchases I made when I was little.)
• Say goodbye to my MySpace page. It’s already lame to begin with.
• Stop watching MTV and watch more Meet The Press.
• Using the word “totally” or “awesome” needs to stop.
Ah! I don’t have to. I’ll just focus on staying happy… although it’ll be nice if prince charming comes soon.
- Has anybody noticed how aesthetically pleasing and meaningless bank logos are?
- No… Tell me this is not true: First the ‘Always’ brand creating greeting cards for those ‘Happy Period’ times and now Burger King? No way! … what’s the point?!