The U.S. Olympic committee has chosen Ralph Lauren to design the team’s uniforms, and I totally understand why. Ralph Lauren is the all-American designer… but geez! Just look at these 80’s preppy-looking outfits! What ever happened to the innovative use of textiles and form in fashion design?
Oh well, at least is not Tommy Hilfiger.
Calendar Of Articles
- Now Interrupting Your Regular Programming
- One Alaskan’s Perspective
- The Elevator
- You Know What Sucks?
- McCain And Who?
- From The Music Department: Going Old School
- The Next Generation House
- The Wonderful New York City
- A Floating Weekend Retreat
- What’s The Big Deal?
- A Whole Lot Of Randomness
- Serial No. 3817131
- Gehry’s Serpentine Pavilion Unveiled
- Cutting The Impossible
Giving You Quality Entertainment Since 2007