Frank Sinatra’s house, Twin Palms, is for rent. Designed in 1947 by Stewart Williams for the singer and actor, the mansion is a spectacular example of mid-century contemporary architecture in the heart of Palm Springs, CA.
Some of the features are:
• Original furnishing, including pieces designed by Knoll, Vladimir Kagan, T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings, and Paul Laszlo.
• Important works of art, pottery, and textiles
• A piano-shaped swimming pool with bar, kitchenette, and his and her bathrooms
• Four bedrooms each with private bath
• Sinatra’s original state-of-the-art sound system still in place
• An outsized patio with cabana
How much you ask? Well, it’s just $2,600 per night.