You’re kidding! For real? I mean, are we out of ideas here? Oh, I see what they did! Basically you create a story during the first two Terminator movies, drag it along maybe 100 times the length (this is assuming the show will last a few seasons, which I really don’t think so) and you’ve got yourself a TV show!
I’m gonna have to call Fox one of these days and propose a new show which will be called “The AFLAC Duck Chronicles”.
Calendar Of Articles
- Now Interrupting Your Regular Programming
- One Alaskan’s Perspective
- The Elevator
- You Know What Sucks?
- McCain And Who?
- From The Music Department: Going Old School
- The Next Generation House
- The Wonderful New York City
- A Floating Weekend Retreat
- What’s The Big Deal?
- A Whole Lot Of Randomness
- Serial No. 3817131
- Gehry’s Serpentine Pavilion Unveiled
- Cutting The Impossible
Giving You Quality Entertainment Since 2007