- Ever since I got back to Miami from NYC, the humidity has increased the volume of my hair by at least three times. No, seriously…
- If I carry cash, I easily spend it. It could be $10…gone, $40…gone, $60…gone. That’s why I have about .55 cents on me at all times. You’re probably thinking that I spend it at the local mall. But no, your pompomist friend doesn’t like the mall. I don’t know, I just spend it on miscellaneous stuff. Anyhoo, Lety… do you have a dollar? Oh, that’s right. You never carry cash either.
- People who text message for long periods of time are annoying. I mean, if you have a long story to tell me, don’t freaking text it! Call me up!
- Why in the world are people so interested in Zac Efron from High School Musical? Come on guys, he looks like a girl!
- I was so shy while growing up that I couldn’t even call and order a pizza until I was 16 years-old. Oh boy, it is amazing how much I’ve changed since then. Now it’s totally the opposite.