The Abacus watch series, designed by Roy Schafer and produced in Germany, use magnetic technology. Meaning that the ball moves everywhere across the face of the watch with the arm’s movements, but if it’s placed in a horizontal position, the ball moves to the right point in time by magnetic action.
So if you’re only interested on having an approximate idea of the time and care more about coolness and technology, this is the watch for you.
Interested in buying? Click here.
Calendar Of Articles
- Now Interrupting Your Regular Programming
- One Alaskan’s Perspective
- The Elevator
- You Know What Sucks?
- McCain And Who?
- From The Music Department: Going Old School
- The Next Generation House
- The Wonderful New York City
- A Floating Weekend Retreat
- What’s The Big Deal?
- A Whole Lot Of Randomness
- Serial No. 3817131
- Gehry’s Serpentine Pavilion Unveiled
- Cutting The Impossible
Giving You Quality Entertainment Since 2007