Mazda’s Taiki (means ‘atmosphere’ in Japanese) is just one of the many concept cars from Japanese automakers to be unveiled at the upcoming 2007 Tokyo Motor Show (October 26 to November 11). The super aerodynamic Mazda Taiki is part of the Mazda’s Nagare series (remember this article?) of cars based on the concept of “flow” (Taiki’s design is meant to visually express the flow of air).
For those of you who would like a high-res image click here and here.
Calendar Of Articles
- Now Interrupting Your Regular Programming
- One Alaskan’s Perspective
- The Elevator
- You Know What Sucks?
- McCain And Who?
- From The Music Department: Going Old School
- The Next Generation House
- The Wonderful New York City
- A Floating Weekend Retreat
- What’s The Big Deal?
- A Whole Lot Of Randomness
- Serial No. 3817131
- Gehry’s Serpentine Pavilion Unveiled
- Cutting The Impossible
Giving You Quality Entertainment Since 2007