Changing or updating the logo of a big corporation is something that a CEO cannot take lightly. This can either improve the company or kill it. Clever Cookie made an analysis of the best and worst brand logo remakes of the last century, giving them a check mark of Good or Bad. Here’s just a couple of examples:
For the full list, click here to visit A Clever Cookie.
Calendar Of Articles
- Now Interrupting Your Regular Programming
- One Alaskan’s Perspective
- The Elevator
- You Know What Sucks?
- McCain And Who?
- From The Music Department: Going Old School
- The Next Generation House
- The Wonderful New York City
- A Floating Weekend Retreat
- What’s The Big Deal?
- A Whole Lot Of Randomness
- Serial No. 3817131
- Gehry’s Serpentine Pavilion Unveiled
- Cutting The Impossible
Giving You Quality Entertainment Since 2007