Studio Leung is a product design firm which designs the coolest computer hard drives. Like this portable 4 GB hard drive that fits into your pocket. Even though is made out of synthetic resin, it is just like a real stone: textured and slightly cold to touch.
Or like this necklace USB flash drive made out of wood and leather. Nice, huh?
Calendar Of Articles
- Now Interrupting Your Regular Programming
- One Alaskan’s Perspective
- The Elevator
- You Know What Sucks?
- McCain And Who?
- From The Music Department: Going Old School
- The Next Generation House
- The Wonderful New York City
- A Floating Weekend Retreat
- What’s The Big Deal?
- A Whole Lot Of Randomness
- Serial No. 3817131
- Gehry’s Serpentine Pavilion Unveiled
- Cutting The Impossible
Giving You Quality Entertainment Since 2007