Back on Saturday May 12th, SNL aired three shorts of a new series of parodies based on the 80’s action show MacGyver, where a man uses improvised gadgets made of ordinary materials.
The new shorts are called ‘MacGruber’, and its one of the funniest SNL parodies I’ve ever seen. One of the clips is actually based on that infamous video of David Hasselhoff shirtless, drunk and eating hamburgers off the floor….sounds a little disturbing for some of you Pompomist readers but SNL was able to pull it off in a simple/funny way. Don’t worry, I didn’t post the Hoff’s video… but I did post all three MacGruber shorts in a single clip:
Calendar Of Articles
- Now Interrupting Your Regular Programming
- One Alaskan’s Perspective
- The Elevator
- You Know What Sucks?
- McCain And Who?
- From The Music Department: Going Old School
- The Next Generation House
- The Wonderful New York City
- A Floating Weekend Retreat
- What’s The Big Deal?
- A Whole Lot Of Randomness
- Serial No. 3817131
- Gehry’s Serpentine Pavilion Unveiled
- Cutting The Impossible
Giving You Quality Entertainment Since 2007